To Get Personalised contents and be able to add items to your favourites, please Sign In or Sign Up          
 

Business Directory ⇒ Professional Services ⇒ Audio Photo Video ⇔ Ebonyi ⇒ Abakaliki

Sponsored
Your search results
0 results available for Business Directory ⇒ Professional Services ⇒ Audio Photo Video ⇔ Ebonyi ⇒ Abakaliki
Please Click Below to search nearby locations ⇓
Abia Benue Cross River Enugu Imo All of Nigeria

Add A Listing | Contact Us

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/u0830069/public_html/directory/include/change.php on line 152
Ardent Consulting Limited, Abuja
Ardent Consulting was founded on 12th July 2004 and got incorporated on 15th of March 2006 under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990 with Registration No RC648148.We work, using our consolidated know-how and experience, with Private Sector as well as Public bodies and International Organizations, supplying tailor-made services to Micro, Small Medium and Large sized organizations. Today our aim is to build up our organization into one of African Consultancy and Financial Advisory services groups, becoming a trustworthy market leader which guarantees the satisfaction of its clients.

ReStraL Limited, Lagos
ReStraL Limited is a Management Consulting and Capacity Building firm providing research, strategy and leadership development solutions. We are one of the leading management and leadership solutions providers in Nigeria. The name ReStraL, incidentally, is an acronym for the three major service thrusts of Research, Strategy and Leadership services under which our various solutions fall.

Geomatics Nigeria Limited, Oyo
Geomatics Nigeria Limited was incorporated in Nigeria with Registration number RC 246064 dated 3rd May, 1994. It is a Nigerian consultancy firm with 75% Nigerian ownership while our Canadian affiliates own the remaining 25%. The companyís head office is located at Plot 7, Road 302, Off DPC Road, Agodi GRA, Ibadan, Oyo State and it is immediately next to the Oyo State House of Assembly Speakerís official residence.

Jeman Consulting, Head Office, Abuja
Jeman Consulting is a one-stop Project Management and Business Process Management consulting firm providing reliable total project solutions as well as selective professional services.

3T Consulting, Lagos
3T Consulting is a management consultancy poised to facilitate education and economic emancipation in Africa and Europe within disadvantaged communities; working with individuals, businesses and governments to operate efficiently in their environment for economic and sociological change.

Change Search Location

You are searching Ebonyi ⇒ Abakaliki